Pull Tab Seller- Duluth, MN
Pull Tab Seller – Duluth, MN
Ducks Unlimited (Cast Iron) has an opening for a part-time Pull Tab seller in Duluth, MN. The Pull Tab Seller will be primarily responsible for assisting guests with all transactions at the pull tab booth while maintaining accuracy of multiple banks drawers. This position will report to the Pull Tab Program Coordinator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifying cash banks for pull tabs and E-Tabs at the start of each shift, and completing the appropriate paperwork, including form LG861e Daily Cash Bank Accounting for Electronic Pull-Tabs
- Weighing each box at the end of the day to ensure the computer ticket count is equal to the weight count
- Tracking redeemed prize tickets at the end of each shift
- Verifying the number of winners left in each box matches the posted numbers
- Monitoring each box and pulling them at the appropriate and expected times, per the Gaming Manager’s direction
- Ability to load new games quickly and accurately into the computer and put them in play
- Accurately handle large amounts of cash in multiple bank drawers, including pull tabs, E-Tabs, bingo, and meat raffles
- Maintain accurate sales and prize redemption figures for each game
- Make accurate cash deposits for each game when they are closed
- Add credits to and pay out winnings from Electronic Pull Tab tablets
- Adhere to all policies set forth by both the gaming manager and the MN Gambling Control Board
- Possess a friendly and courteous personality when interacting with guests
- Assist with weekly bingo and meat raffles
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma is Required
- Must pass a criminal and financial background check
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift full boxes and unopened ticket boxes
- Basic math knowledge required
- Prior experience in handling cash is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as inter-personal skills, are required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Additional Compensation: Tips
Work Location: Cast Iron Bar & Grill
Typical shifts: Tuesday through Saturday - 12-5, 5-10, or 12-10
Sunday - 11-4, 4-9, or 11-9
Monday night bingo (variable)
To Apply: Complete the online application materials at www.ducks.org/jobs.
Please direct any questions to DU Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUCKS UNLIMITED, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Ducks Unlimited, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, military status, disability, age, or genetic information except where age or gender is a bona fide occupational qualification as allowed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It is the policy of Ducks Unlimited, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or over), disability (physical, mental or visual), genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), military and veteran status, immigration status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.