HVAC Installation Apprentice
Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
The HVAC Installation Apprentice will perform semi-skilled and skilled work in the installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Provides exceptional customer service and educates customers regarding technical and investment decisions by providing multiple options and solutions while installing in customer’s homes.
- Assist crew leader with installation of air conditioning units and furnaces.
- Assist with the installation and replacement of gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electric furnaces, packaged terminal units, ductless split systems, humidification and dehumidification equipment, electronic air cleaners and air purification systems, residential control systems to include Evolution and zoning systems.
- Explain each service provided for customers.
- Accurately documents invoices to include age and type of each system component, services completed and costs for service.
- Discuss with customer current and/or future equipment/service requirements.
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Participate in ALL company sponsored training classes.
- GED or High School Diploma preferred.
- Knowledge of operational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with customers.
- Ability to take work direction from crew leader in courteous manner.
- Must have appropriate trade tools.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly