Why Work for OGC?
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for coordinating and implementing support, maintenance, training, and improvements relating to our software systems. They will play a critical role in ensuring that OGC can effectively distribute produce to our community.
Join our team to earn:
- Full-time: hybrid schedule with at least 3 onsite days in our Portland facility
- Pay: $66K – $75K annual salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive and generous healthcare benefits for you and your family on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Annual Profit Share
- Discount on organic produce
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Works with the IT team, business users, and third-party software vendors to design and implement systems projects that support technical and business requirements.
- Provides knowledge and process leadership in various Enterprise systems (such as ERP, TMS, WMS, HRIS, etcetera) development, usage, and best practices in a mid-size organization.
- Oversees and resolves software issues using an internal tracking program to ensure systems availability.
- Creates and maintains end-user documentation for software systems.
- Tests and validates system changes to ensure quality control.
- Adheres to standards and guidelines established for the corporate network, server, and desktop environments.
- Provides backup support to other members of the IT team as needed to ensure customer service levels.
- Builds reusable and useful Analytical tools/methods.
- Collaborates with departments and stakeholders to understand business needs and identify areas for improvement.
- Provides excellent internal customer service to coworkers; balancing the needs of individual departments and enterprise solutions.
- Develops and implements training to users for new and existing software systems.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 4+ years of BSA experience including managing custom programming projects, supporting, or implementing enterprise systems, capturing and proposing solutions based on user requirements, creating software documentation, and testing software preferred.
- Experience in a role where the primary purpose was internal or external customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more technology domains and the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts efficiently.
- Experience leading technical development projects of increasing complexity to successful completion.
- Experience with SQL, SharePoint, and other Office 365 systems.
- Familiarity with customer/supplier-facing web application development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to be a service focused team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, to convey technical information.
- Project management expertise to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Strong ability to systematically troubleshoot and resolve issues and communicate resolutions.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
It’s incredible if you bring:
- Familiarity with supporting wholesale distribution companies and warehouse environments.
This position requires the ability to sit, hear, and converse over the telephone in person and on a computer. Requires the ability to receive and disseminate information to maintain and enhance relationships accurately. Standing, stooping, and bending required. Ability to meet the above description of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
OGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Organically Grown Company (OGC), we are not only proud to an Equal Employment Opportunity --- we celebrate and thrive on the benefit our diverse workforce brings to our employees, customers, and community. OGC encourages individual differences and makes all employment decision based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, color, national origin, gender identity, LGBT/ sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical, mental or sensory disability, age, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status or any other applicable characteristics that makes you YOU! OGC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. OGC also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.